Jay Harvey has dedicated his entire career to helping those who have been injured because of the negligence of other individuals, professionals or corporations. He understands that thorough, hard work is the only thing that separates his clients from being winners against difficult odds.
From injuries caused by health care professionals to those damaged by negligence in the legal profession, Jay empathizes with his clients and aggressively pursues their rights.
Jay is Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Certification as a trial specialist in Personal Injury Trial Law.
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Federal Courts
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas, J.D. – 1982
- West Texas State University, Canyon, Texas, B.S. – 1979
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Directors, 1990 – Present
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Executive Committee, 2004 – Present
- State Bar of Texas, College of the State Bar, 1998 – Present
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), Member, 1998 – Present
- Austin Bar Association, Member, 1991 – Present
- American Association for Justice, Member, 1983 – Present
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers, 2009 – Present
- American College of Trial Lawyers, Fellow, 2014 – Present
Rate : $$$