Meeting Street 151Charleston 29401 SC US
Jay Claypoole practices in the areas of commercial real estate and business law.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, JD, cum laude (2003)
- Duke University, BS, Engineering (1998)
- Woodberry Forest School (1994)
Admissions : South Carolina
- Represents real estate developers, investors and financial institutions in transactions involving industrial, commercial, resort and planned community property
- Represents timberland owners in connection with timberland purchase and sale agreements, fiber and wood supply agreements
- Development, documentation and operation of planned and mixed-use communities, condominiums, condominium hotels, hotels, rental management programs, and homeowners’ associations
- South Carolina Bar
- Hotels, Resorts, and Tourism Committee, American Bar Association
- Forest Resources Committee, American Bar Association
- Chairman, City of Charleston Board of Architectural Review – Small
Community : Operation Home, Board of Directors
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Jay S. Claypoole & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Financial Services, Banking, Real Estate, Energy Utilities & Environmental. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Jay S. Claypoole lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Jay S. Claypoole reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Jay S. Claypoole lawyer profile listing.