Mr. Jay Wardlaw is a partner in the Real Estate Practice Group of the Atlanta office of Seyfarth Shaw. He has extensive experience representing lenders in commercial mortgage loan transactions, including both construction and permanent loans, and also has significant experience in representing developers, borrowers, sellers, buyers, landlords and tenants in a variety of other commercial real estate transactions.
His representation of lender clients has included experience as lead attorney for a number of hotel loans over during the past two years, including both construction and permanent loans, loans involving both franchised and flag-managed hotel properties, and loans involving special structuring issues to minimize the borrower’s UBIT liability.
- J.D., Emory University School of Law (1997)
- Managing Editor of Bankruptcy Developments Journal
- B.A., Rhodes College (1994)
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Commercial Mortgage Securities Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
Rate : $$$