Brilliant and probing are two words used to describe Jay Winckler. He examines each aspect of a case until he has found the winning piece that others have failed to see. Always head and shoulders above the crowd, Jay received a full academic scholarship as a Presidential Alumni Scholar at the University of South Dakota, where he graduated Phi Beta Kappa and then proceeded to another academic scholarship from the University of Texas Law School, where he got his law degree.
He is Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Certification as a trial specialist in Personal Injury Trial Law.
Jay brings intelligence and persistence to the practice of law and that has made for a successful combination. Jay’s success has allowed him to represent people from all over Texas – McAllen to Amarillo, Texarkana to El Paso.
With an emphasis on medical malpractice, Jay Winckler takes his outstanding legal skills and translates it into his clients’ success.
- Texas, 1981
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas, J.D. – 1981
- University of South Dakota, Vermillion, South Dakota, B.A. – 1978
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Association for Justice, Member
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Member
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Travis County Bar Association, Member
- Capitol Area Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Directors
- American Board of Trial Advocates, 1998 – Present
Rate : $$$$