Jayson R. Wolfgang is the Managing Shareholder for the Harrisburg, PA office of Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney. Jayson’s extensive civil litigation practice includes commercial, insurance regulatory, state procurement, intellectual property/trade secret, health care, Right to Know Law, regulatory compliance, tort and other litigation for corporations, financial institutions, health care entities, small to mid-size businesses, municipalities and individuals.
Jayson is also a recognized advocate for the use of new and improved technologies in litigation. He founded the firm’s Litigation Technology Working Group and E-discovery Team. He is regularly consulted by judges, attorneys, in-house counsel and other professionals with respect to preservation and discovery of electronically stored information (ESI) and the use of technology in litigation.
When working with Jayson, you can expect prompt attention, careful communication and the active pursuit of a favorable outcome. Jayson has tried many cases to verdict and argued appeals in state and federal courts. He has represented clients before and against administrative agencies and boards, including the Pennsylvania Departments of Insurance, Transportation, Education, Corrections, Revenue and State.
When appropriate, Jayson has also employs alternative dispute resolution procedures such as arbitrations and mediations. He believes that communication and collaboration are keys to developing an effective strategy, achieving desired results and working in budget.
- Penn State Dickinson School of Law, J.D., 1991
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 1988, magna cum laude
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- Past Member, Civil Litigation Section Council, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Certified Mediator, U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Adjunct faculty, Trial Advocacy I, The Penn State Dickinson School of Law
- Member, Lawyers Advisory Committee, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, 2010-12
- Member, Lawyers Advisory Committee, U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2012-present
- Barrister, Hon. William W. Lipsitt American Inn of Court, 2011-12
Rate : $$$$