JD Schneider represents clients in the software and technology industry with intellectual property litigation. He counsels clients through merits/pre-suit investigations, discovery and non-dispositive motions, claim construction, dispositive motions, arbitration and trial.
Prior to his legal career, JD worked as a software engineer with Sun Microsystems (now Oracle), where he developed system health monitoring and update management applications. He leverages his experience designing, developing and testing software to understand and meet clients’ IP litigation needs.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D. Denver University Law Review (staff editor, comments editor) (2010)
- Colorado State University, B.S. in Computer Science (2003)
Bar Admissions : Colorado, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
Professional Associations :
- Colorado State Bar Association
- Colorado Intellectual Property Inn of Court
Rate : $$$