Jean Bertas is a litigation attorney in the Firm’s Jackson office. Jean concentrates her practice in nursing home and medical malpractice litigation.
Prior to law school, Jean worked in Washington, D.C., for United States Senate Republican Leader Trent Lott (R–MS); Congressman Thomas J. Cole (R–OK); and the Executive Office of the President of the United States under the Director of the National Economic Council and Assistant to the President for Economic Policy Stephen Friedman.
- Mississippi College School of Law, J.D., 2009
- Fashion Institute of Technology, A.A.S., 2001
- Southern Methodist University, B.A., 2000
- Mississippi, 2011
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – Jackson Young Lawyers Association
- Member – Junior League of Jackson
Rate : $$$