Jéan E. Wilson is Co-Managing Shareholder of the Orlando Office and Chairs of the firm’s Orlando and Atlanta Public Finance Practices. Jéan has broad experience as bond counsel, disclosure counsel, underwriters’ counsel, bank counsel, trustee’s counsel, borrower’s counsel and purchasers’ counsel in various types of tax-exempt and taxable financings, including housing, transportation, public utilities, general obligation, sales tax, revenue and tourist development tax issues, as well as tax increment, industrial development and downtown redevelopment financings.
- J.D., with honors, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 1982
- B.S., Finance, with honors, DePaul University, 1980
Professional & Community Involvement:
- Board Member, Florida A&M University School of Law, Board of Visitors
- Board Member, Valencia Community College Foundation
- Former Member, Fifth District Court of Appeal, Judicial Nominating Commission
- Former Member, Senator Bob Graham’s Federal Judicial Nominating Commission
- Past President, Florida Chapter of the National Bar Association
- Acted as lead bond and disclosure counsel in connection with a $1.2 billion commercial paper note program for the City of Atlanta.
- Acted as lead disclosure counsel in connection with a $1 billion transaction for the Orlando-Orange County Expressway Authority.
- Represented the purchasers of the $21 million City of Atlanta, Georgia Tax Allocation Bonds (Princeton Lakes Project), Series 2006.
Rate : $$$