Jean M. French is an attorney in the General Litigation Group of the Commercial Litigation Department. Jean relocated to Denver from Chicago, where her extensive insurance defense background includes automobile and premises liability actions, catastrophic injury, wrongful death, products liability, medical malpractice, property damage, and construction actions.
Jean graduated from the John Marshall Law School, where she also served as adjunct faculty as an instructor of Lawyering Skills III with an emphasis in preparing students in Appellate Advocacy and John Marshall’s school-wide moot court competition.
She is admitted to practice in Illinois and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. She is also admitted to practice in Colorado and the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals. Jean holds an undergraduate degree from the University of Illinois in business administration with a concentration in organizational behavior.
Jean is a member of the Colorado and Illinois State Bar Association. Jean continues to mentor students at the high school level in mock trial and moot court competitions.
- The John Marshall Law School, J.D., 1985
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, B.S., 1982
BAR ADMISSIONS : Colorado; Illinois
- Illinois State Bar Association and Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Served as an Arbitrator for Cook County Mandatory Arbitration.
- Participated on Du Page Rail Task Force.
- Volunteer in various animal rescue groups including Great Pyrenees Rescue and PAWS.
- Mock Trial Adviser at Lyons Township High School.
Rate : $$$$