Jeanette Luna counsels and defends employers, insurers, and third-party administrators in workers’ compensation matters throughout New Jersey and New York. She is also a court-certified mediator.
Jeanette earned her bachelor’s from Tufts University and went on to Syracuse University, where she enrolled concurrently in the College of Law and the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, graduating with her Master in Public Administration and J.D. While at Syracuse, Jeanette gained experience at the Syracuse Law Review and in a variety of public, private practice, and in-house settings, including as a law clerk to the Hon. Bridget A Stecher in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Civil Division.
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- Syracuse University College of Law, J.D., 2016
- Syracuse University Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, M.P.A., 2016
- Tufts University, B.A., 2005
Rate : $$$$