Ms. Jeanna Lam utilizes sophisticated estate planning techniques to provide comprehensive estate planning services that address each client’s unique planning goals and objectives, including transfer tax, wealth preservation and asset protection concerns.
On the trust and estate administration side, Ms. Lam works closely with both fiduciaries and beneficiaries to evaluate and address the multitude of legal, financial and tax issues that may arise during the course of the administration of the trust or estate.
- J.D. (cum laude), Widener University School of Law, 2006
- B.S., The Pennsylvania State University, 2002
- New York
- New Jersey
- Member of the Philadelphia Bar Association Probate and Trust Section
- Active in the Philadelphia Estate Planning Council
- Member of Offit Kurman’s Diversity Commitee
Rate : $$$$