Jeeho Lee is a highly skilled corporate transactional lawyer with extensive experience representing US and foreign issuers and underwriters in initial public offerings, secondary offerings, private placements, debt offerings, including investment grade issuances and high-yield offerings, and debt restructuring transactions such as exchange offers.
In addition, Jeeho assists public companies with securities law compliance, disclosure issues, and corporate governance matters. Jeeho also advises issuers, advisors, and funds with respect to the corporate, security law, and transactional aspects of financial restructuring matters. Jeeho has been recognized as a “Rising Star” by the International Financial Law Review every year since 2014.
Jeeho’s issuer clients include Air Lease Corporation, American Honda Finance Corporation, Care Trust REIT, Inc., Francesca’s Holdings Corporation, Geneva Enterprises Inc., Microsemi Corporation, and Verso Corporation. Jeeho also serves as designated underwriters’ counsel for Toyota Motor Credit Corporation.
- Representing issuers in a number of equity and debt offerings, including offerings in the retail, airline, broadcasting, financial services, technology, semiconductor, entertainment, biopharmaceutical, real estate development, and water industries.
- Representing underwriters in a number of equity and debt offerings, including offerings in the entertainment, biopharmaceutical, cable, financial services and real estate development industries.
- University of California (Boalt Hall), J.D.: Prosser Prize in Asian Americans and the Law
- Barnard College, B.A., Political Science: magna cum laude; Elizabeth Hughes Gosset Scholar; Recipient, Marion Churchill White Prize
- Law360 Capital Markets Editorial Advisory Board
Rate : $$$