Jeena Jeehyun Cho enjoy working with clients in helping them find solutions to their financial problems.
It’s one of the best feelings in the world when I send my client a letter at the conclusion of the case, letting them know that now they are – debt free. I feel very fortunate that I get to help people for a living and do what I love.
- J.D., State University of New York, University at Buffalo, School of Law
- B.A., State University of New York, University at Buffalo
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Asian American Bar Association
- AIDS Legal Referral Panel
- The Bar Association of San Francisco – Business, Commercial and Bankruptcy Barristers Club, Vice Chair
Rate : $$$$