Jeff Belfiglio guides clients through a wide range of issues related to employee benefits, including plan mergers, spinoffs, terminations, and restructuring in corporate transactions. He works with benefit plans of corporations, government agencies and nonprofit organizations, in both union and non-union situations. He is experienced with all types of qualified plans, 403(b) and 457 plans, nonqualified plans, and cafeteria plans.
Jeff has presented before the Washington State Software Alliance, Western Association of College and University Business Officers, Washington Society of CPAs, ISCEBS, Western Pension and Benefits Conference, Washington Self-Insurance Association, and the EBIA.
Jeff’s clients include: Banner Bank, PeaceHealth, Hawaiian Airlines, Tacoma Employees Retirement System, and various contractors associated with the Department of Energy.
- Handled terminations and freezes of defined benefit plans and cash balance conversions
- Created multiple-employer plan to allow transparency between government contractors at Department of Energy site and handled transfers of legacy plans
Professional & Community Activities:
- Western Pension & Benefits Conference
- Seattle Pension Roundtable
- National Association of Public Pension Attorneys
- J.D., Stanford Law School, 1982
- B.A., Political Science, Saint Louis University, 1979, summa cum laude
Rate : $$$$