Jeff Hage represents clients in the construction, real estate, energy and banking/finance industries, and focuses his practice on a range of legal matters, including construction, fiduciary/trust, environmental, real estate and partnership disputes.
Hage has successfully tried numerous cases in a variety of forums including state, federal, bankruptcy and appellate courts, and arbitration. His clients include general contractors, public and private companies, financial institutions and individuals.
Widely known for his depth of leadership skills, Hage brings a unique balance of expertise and efficiency to each case. He has earned a reputation for vigorous representation and offers his clients a wealth of insight and strategic guidance on legal matters.
Hage has been named a Best Lawyer in America for the last four consecutive years. He is admitted to practice in Texas, the Supreme Court of Texas, U.S. District Court Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas, the Supreme Court of the United States, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth and Sixth Circuits and Pro hac vice California and Michigan. He holds a JD from Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law.
- Johnston College of University of Redlands, B.A.
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, J.D.
- Supreme Court of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- Former Co-Chair, Tortious Interference Subcommittee of the Business Torts Litigation Committee of the ABA (2012-2017)
- Life Fellow, Dallas Bar Foundation
- Dallas Bar Association (Judiciary, Probate and Business Litigation Committees)
Rate : $$$