Licensed in Texas and New York, Jeff Nichols has more than 19 years of experience representing a variety of clients in the energy and finance industries with secured and unsecured credit facilities, project finance and other structured energy transactions.
As the co-chair of the firm’s Energy Practice Group, Jeff has broad experience in all facets of the energy business with a focus in the merchant energy industry particularly on working with ISDA, NAESB, EEI and other industry form agreements.
He is also a member of Haynes and Boone’s Executive Committee. Jeff regularly speaks and writes on current topics in the energy industry.
Professional and Community Activities :
- Adjunct Professor, SMU Law School
- Member, Practical Law Advisory Board, Project Finance Section
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 1996
- M.B.A., Southern Methodist University Cox School of Business, 1996
- B.A., University of Michigan, 1992
ADMISSIONS : Texas, New York
Rate : $$$