Jeffrey Allred focuses his practice on corporate strategy, governance, acquisitions, and finance. Jeffrey works at Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP.
- University of North Carolina School of Law, JD, with honors (1980)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, MBA (1980)
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, BA, with highest honors (1976)
Admissions : Georgia
- Experience in strategic corporate development, including the interrelationship among strategic planning, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate organization and governance
- Has led or advised businesses in a variety of industries on various matters, including public and private debt and equity financings, acquisitions, dispositions, venture investments, control contests, regulatory compliance, and corporate governance
Previous Professional Experience:
- Practiced corporate law as a partner in several firms, including Nelson Mullins, prior to work at Premiere Global Services, Inc.
- American Bar Association
- Chair, Corporate Practice Group, Nelson Mullins
- Founding Partner, Nelson Mullins’ Atlanta office
- Former Member, Executive Committee of Business Law Section, State Bar of Georgia
Rate : $$$