Jeffrey Cooper is a tenured Professor of Law and Director of the Tax Concentration at Quinnipiac University School of Law, and also serves as special counsel to the firm. He teaches and writes in the areas of trusts and estates, estate and financial planning, wealth transfer taxation, fiduciary investment management and trust investment law.
Jeff’s considerable knowledge and experience, particularly with respect to fiduciary investment management issues and trust investment directives, provide a unique perspective in the firm’s servicing of many of its clients, including those in the banking fiduciary community. He is a valuable resource to attorneys throughout the firm.
Prior to beginning his career in legal education, Jeff was a principal and director of fiduciary services at a major Connecticut law firm and a vice president at a major national private bank.
He is also a frequent author and speaker before bar associations, estate planning councils and other organizations.
- Connecticut Bar Association: Executive Committee, Estate and Probate Section
- Quinnipiac Law School Dean’s Council: Member
- Yale Law School Executive Committee: Member
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., (in Taxation), 2000
- Yale Law School, J.D., 1993
- Harvard University, B.A., magna cum laude, 1990
Rate : $$$