Jeffrey R. Brecker has been with Godosky & Gentile since its inception, and has almost 30 years of experience as an attorney for both plaintiffs and defendants. He has handled all aspects of personal injury and malpractice litigation with a focus on construction site accidents.
He is active in numerous negotiations and has achieved a number of substantial jury verdicts and settlements on behalf of the firm’s clients.
He is a member of various bar associations, and currently sits on the Medical Malpractice Committee of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York. He is a past chairperson of its Tort Litigation Committee.
Jeffrey was an Adjunct Professor at the New College of Hofstra University and has lectured in the areas of torts and legal procedure.
- New York, 1979
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1979
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1979
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1983
- New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts, J.D. – 1978
- New York University, New York, New York, B.A. – 1975
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association, Member
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York, Member, Medical Malpractice Committee
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of the City of New York, Member
- Brooklyn Bar Association, Member
- Jewish Lawyer’s Guild, Member
- Metropolitan Women’s Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyer’s Association, Member
Rate : $$$