Mr. Jeffrey P. Brock, has been with the firm of Smith, Stout, Bigman & Brock, P.A., since 1999. He earned his Board Certification in Real Estate Law in 2005. Mr. Brock concentrates his practice in the areas of complex real estate transactions; loan closings; business law and estate planning.
In 2014 and 2015, our Firm was recognized by Attorney’s Title Fund Services (The Fund) as one of the top performers in the Seventh Judicial Circuit, as a result of the hard work, dedication, and commitment shown to our clients by Mr. Brock and his real estate team. Only 3% of Fund Members in this circuit received this statewide distinction.
Most recently, our Firm was recognized as a Member of the Fund’s President’s Circle, an elite group of the top 100 Member firms in the State of Florida for 2016. With this achievement, Smith, Stout, Bigman & Brock, P.A. has demonstrated continuous loyalty to The Fund and our clients.
- Florida, 1999
- University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida, Juris Doctor – 1999
- University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, Master’s Degree – 1995
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, Bachelor of Science – 1985
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- WORC, Inc., Board of Directors, 2014 – Present
- Volusia County Real Property Council, President, 2010 – Present
- Volusia County Bar Association, President Elect, 2004 – Present
- Volusia County Real Property Council, Treasurer, 2003 – Present
- Volusia County Bar Association, Board of Directors, 2000 – Present
- Volusia County Real Property Council, Member, 1999 – Present
- Attorney’s Title Insurance Fund, Title Agent
- Fidelity National Title Insurance, Title Agent
- TICOR, Title Agent
- Chicago Title Insurance Company, Title Agent
Rate : $$$$