Jeffrey Charles Hoffman concentrates his litigation practice in white collar defense and investigations matters, with more than 40 years of criminal defense experience in representing politicians, business leaders, attorneys, and many others in scores of federal and state cases.
Over the last decade, while continuing to represent individuals in a broad range of white collar defense matters, approximately one-third of Mr. Hoffman’s practice focused on representing lawyers who face criminal charges and licensing issues.
In his forty-plus years as a lawyer, he has tried more than 100 criminal jury trials. These trials include mail fraud, securities fraud, bank fraud, mortgage fraud, Ponzi schemes, etc. He has also represented clients charged in foreign jurisdictions with related extradition proceedings.
Additionally, he has represented clients in matters involving money laundering, criminal forfeiture of property and restitution. Mr. Hoffman’s experience also includes aspects of matrimonial disputes.
- J.D., New York University School of Law
- B.A., George Washington University
- New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Western District of New York
Rate : $$$