Mr. Jeffrey Cohen practices extensively in the areas of breach of warranty/automobile Lemon Law claims for major motor vehicle manufacturers, real estate litigation and civil rights defense. Additionally, he has represented a wide range of companies defending toxic tort claims premised upon exposure to a variety of allegedly hazardous substances.
Jeff also has defended pharmaceutical manufacturers in suits by patients allegedly injured by their use of prescription medications. With experience in all levels of Pennsylvania’s and West Virginia’s state and federal courts, Jeff is a seasoned litigator who has tried and arbitrated over one hundred cases to verdict and award.
- Pennsylvania State University B.A., Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 1990
- Duquesne University School of Law J.D., Cum Laude, 1995
- JonesPassodelis, PLLC, Senior Attorney, June 2011-Present
- Meyer, Darragh, Buckler, Bebenek & Eck, P.L.L.C., May 1997-June 2004 – Associate;
PROFESSIONAL / CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member (1997-Present)
- Freeport Area Little League, Board Member (2008-Present)
Rate : $$$