Jeffrey Scott (Jeff) Connell represents private and public companies in corporate matters, focusing his practice on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions. In addition, his practice includes advising clients on general corporate governance matters. Jeff has represented clients in a wide range of industries, including technology, telecommunications, consumer goods, and manufacturing.
Jeff also maintains an active pro bono practice. Recently, he secured an order making the necessary special findings to permit an unaccompanied minor to seek Special Immigrant Juvenile Status, which would permit the child to obtain lawful permanent residency. He also represents several clients with claims for immigration relief in connection with the Jones Day Laredo Project.
- The University of Chicago (J.D. 2016); Tulane University (B.A. in English and Business summa cum laude 2011; Phi Beta Kappa)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
GOVERNMENT SERVICE : Intern, United States Housing & Urban Development (Summer 2014)
- Baker Hughes sells Rotoflow business to Air Products
- Adecco Group acquires General Assembly Space, Inc. for $412.5 million
- Total, NOVA, Borealis form venture for U.S. Gulf Coast projects
- Southern Company to sell certain Florida assets to NextEra Energy for $6.5 billion
- Birch Communications’ Cloud and Business Services business acquired by Fusion Telecommunications International, Inc. for $600 million
- Deltek acquires Onvia
- INVISTA to sell Apparel & Advanced Textiles business to Shandong Ruyi Investment Holding
- Newell Brands sells Winter Sports businesses to Kohlberg & Company for $240 million
Rate : $$$