Jeffrey M. Cropp concentrates his practice in the area of labor and employment law. Mr. Cropp represents various employers in a variety of litigation matters, including wrongful discharge claims, discrimination claims, and hostile work environment claims.
In addition, Mr. Cropp represents employers in claims brought before the National Labor Relations Board. He also provides advice to employers regarding complying with the National Labor Relations Act and other federal and state employment laws.
- Represented a contractor in federal court regarding setting aside an agreement that required the contractor to use union bricklayers for all its jobs
- Defended a manufacturer in a retaliatory discharge claim regarding how the manufacturer was pricing its product
- Assisted employers with various issues under the National Labor Relations Act, including union organization and unfair labor practice charges
- Defended employers in state court in various employment cases involving claims for discrimination, harassment and retaliatory discharge
- Drafted post-hearing briefs on behalf of employers in various arbitration proceedings
- J.D. West Virginia University
- B.S. James Madison University
- Harrison County Bar Association
- Graduated magna cum laude, James Madison University
- West Virginia Law Review
- Leadership Harrison 2002
- Past President and Vice President, Bridgeport Kiwanis Club
Rate : $$$$