Jeffrey S. Crowe is a partner in the Business Trial Practice Group in the firm’s Orange County office. Mr. Crowe focuses his practice in insurance-related litigation, class actions and unfair competition claims.
For more than 14 years, he has defended insurers in state and federal courts in California against claims for breach of contract, bad faith, unfair business practices, fraud and other torts. He also represents insurers in matters before the California Courts of Appeal and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Mr. Crowe handles all aspects of insurance disputes involving a variety of personal and commercial lines policies, including homeowners, renters, auto, property and commercial general liability. In addition to his litigation practice, Mr. Crowe provides pre-litigation coverage advice on complex insurance matters.
- J.D., Whittier Law School, 2001, magna cum laude, Editor, Whittier Law Review
- B.A., California State University, Long Beach, 1998
- Federal District Courts for the Central, Eastern, Southern and Northern Districts of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Member, Orange County Bar Association
- Member, Insurance Law Section of the OCBA
- Member, Defense Research Institute
Rate : $$$$