Jeffrey J. Delaney, Pillsbury’s global Corporate practice section leader, is an authority on specialized finance for energy and pharmaceutical companies. Recognized by Chambers Global, Chambers USA and Best Lawyers, Jeff is highly regarded for his strategic counsel to companies and underwriters as they access capital markets.
Experienced in public and private debt and equity offerings; liability management; high-yield debt, banknote and hybrid financings; tender and exchange offers; and drug royalty monetizations, Jeff is sought after by industry leaders in the energy, banking, life insurance and pharmaceuticals fields for complex securities and financing transactions advice.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Representing underwriters for several energy companies regarding public and private offerings of equity, equity units, and secured and unsecured debt, including new mortgages and other secured instruments.
- Advising a leading investment bank in the structuring and execution of a variety of drug royalty monetizations (sales and financings) and related structured finance transactions and high-yield debt financings.
- Representing underwriters in connection with equity and debt offerings for a leading financial services/life insurance company and a major telecommunications corporation.
- Representing a domestic bank in connection with a variety of financing activities, including bank note programs.
- Representing the underwriters in connection with equity and debt offerings for a leading financial services and life insurance company.
- Representing a leading energy company in connection with a Rule 144A debt exchange offer and other Rule 144A debt offerings.
- Representing the underwriters in connection with multiple public equity offerings by a pharmaceutical company.
- Representing an independent transmission company and its holding company in connection with a private placement of individual series of secured debt.
- Representing the underwriters in two public follow-on equity offerings of a developer and manufacturer of fuel cell power plants.
- Representing the agents in connection with Rule 144A funding agreement-backed, medium-term note programs of two life insurance companies.
- J.D., Pace University School of Law, 1992
- B.A., Pace University, 1989
ADMISSIONS : New York
Rate : $$$$