Jeffrey C. Dunham focuses his practice in the areas of energy and mineral title law and serves as a senior level member of the firm’s Mineral Title Law Team. In this capacity, he routinely prepares complex title opinions for national oil and gas exploration and production companies.
Prior to joining Steptoe & Johnson, he served as in-house counsel for a large natural gas transmission company. Mr. Dunham’s experience with mineral title, combined with his real world experience, provides his clients with a unique understanding of the title opinion process.
- Prepared and reviewed complex Drilling Title Opinions for oil and gas exploration and production companies
- Conducted training for the preparation of title opinions and treatment of complex title issues
- Documented large, multi-tract real estate transactions
- Served as in-house counsel for large natural gas transmission company
- J.D. Ohio Northern University
- B.S. West Virginia University
Memberships : Associate Editor, Ohio Northern University Law Review
Rate : $$$