Jeffrey Eichen represents clients in patent, copyright, trademark, unfair competition and trade secret litigation, as well as counseling clients and negotiating significant software, managed services and technology services agreements.
Jeff has a technical background in the area of physics and electrical engineering which gives him significant insight into his work with the electronics, computer hardware, semiconductor devices, telecommunications and data networks, cosmetics, fabrics and garments, home appliances and toys industries.
He regularly represents clients before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, federal courts and the U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC).
Jeff’s recent work includes a number of matters before the U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC) and various Federal district courts, including Northern and Central Districts of California, Eastern District of Texas and Eastern District of Pennsylvania, among others. His representative matters include :
- In re Certain Dental Ceramics, Products Thereof, and Methods of Making the Same, 337-TA-1050 (2019)
- In re Certain Antivenom Compositions and Products Containing the Same, 337-TA-903 (2014)
- In re Certain Sleep-Disordered Breathing Treatment Systems and Components Thereof, 337-TA-879 (2013)
- In re Certain Semiconductor Chips with Minimized Chip Package Size and Products Containing Same, 337-TA-630 & 337-TA-649 (2009)
- Classified Cosmetics, Inc. v. Del Laboratories, Inc. (2009)
- Furminator, Inc. v. Ontel Products Corp. (2007)
- UT Starcom v. Starent, et al. (2008)
- The Holmes Group, Inc. v. Euro-Pro Operating LLC I (2007)
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., cum laude
- University of Pennsylvania, B.S.E., cum laude
Bar Admissions : Delaware, Florida, District of Columbia, New Jersey, New York
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, District of Delaware
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Rate : $$$$