Jeffrey B. Greenspan concentrates his practice in the areas of professional liability, general commercial litigation, and fee dispute litigation matters. He has represented clients in all phases of litigation at both the trial and appellate levels.
His professional liability and general commercial litigation experience includes the defense of attorneys, individuals, law firms, and corporations. Jeff has also represented and counseled numerous insurers, law firms, and individuals involved in legal fee disputes.
Jeff earned his law degree from IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law in 2002 and his undergraduate degree from the University of Illinois in 1999. He is the subcommittee chair of News and Development and Web Editor for the Trial Practice Committee for the Section of Litigation of the American Bar Association.
- Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D., 2002
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, B.A., 1999
BAR ADMISSIONS : Illinois
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Chicago Bar Association
- Subcommittee Chair of News and Development and Web Editor for the Trial Practice Committee for the Section of Litigation of the ABA
Rate : $$$$