Jeffrey L. Harvey’s practice focuses on global outsourcing, technology, e-commerce and commercial contracting transactions. Jeff’s practice focuses on information technology, business processes, sourcing and system integration / implementation, e-commerce, commercial contracting and various intellectual property matters.
He also focuses on the implementation and integration of social media, mobile technologies, analytics and cloud computing services (SMAC). He has negotiated, documented and assisted with significant sourcing and other information technology transactions valued at several billion dollars.
- Represented publicly traded company in connection with the negotiation and documentation of its global ERP system, including ancillary agreements required in order to host the global ERP system.
- Represented Fortune 300 company in connection with the negotiation and documentation of its company-wide data center infrastructure outsourcing agreement.
Ongoing representation of Fortune 400 company in connection with its domestic and international outsourcing and technology contract portfolio, including service desk outsourcing, SAP implementation, application development and maintenance transactions, and general licensing and services agreements.
- Represented Fortune 60 company in connection with the negotiation and documentation of enterprise-wide CRM transaction with major US information technology provider.
- Represented Fortune 300 premier cosmetics brands company in connection with various e-commerce and SMAC initiatives.
- Represented Fortune 400 company in connection with its procurement and implementation of a global, cloud-based enterprise email solution.
- Represented multiple companies in connection with information technology audit responses related to alleged claims of excess license usage (including claims of indirect access and use made by various ERP providers).
- Represented Fortune 5 company in connection with various information technology, social media and e-commerce driven mobile solutions.
- Represented Fortune 400 company in connection with the negotiation of a SAP integration transaction with five of the major US outsourcing service providers.
- Represented Fortune 400 company in connection with the migration of its global email services to the cloud.
- Represented Fortune 150 consumer products company with data center, help desk, workstation and internet hosting sourcing.
- Represented Fortune 100 company with total information technology sourcing for corporate headquarters and multiple global divisions.
- Represented Fortune 250 insurance company in connection with the negotiation (simultaneously with three major Indian suppliers) and documentation of an application maintenance and development transaction.
- Represented one of the nation’s leading providers of home building supplies with call center and finance and accounting business process sourcing.
- Represented large community bank in connection with the negotiation and documentation of an outsourcing agreement covering many of the bank’s back-office functions.
- Represented Fortune 50 home building supplies company in connection with the negotiation (simultaneously with three major Indian suppliers) and documentation of a finance and accounting sourcing transaction.
- Represented a Fortune 150 company in connection with the negotiation and documentation of a human resources and benefits administration outsourcing transaction.
- Represented a manufacturer of jet aircrafts in connection with the negotiation and documentation of a total information technology outsourcing transaction with two of the major US outsourcing service providers.
- Represented numerous other companies in connection with various outsourcing strategies, on both the customer and supplier side.
- Drafting and negotiation of intellectual property, software and technology licensing, maintenance and support agreements.
- Drafting and negotiation of commercial intellectual property terms in asset purchase and merger and acquisition agreements.
- Drafting and negotiation of commercial contracts across a variety of industries, including direct materials, procurement, supply chain and logistics agreements; architectural services agreements; global fundraising initiative; purchase agreements and a range of other client-specific commercial contracts.
- JD, University of Richmond School of Law, 1999
- BA, Government, The College of William & Mary, 1995
- Member, Virginia Bar Association, VBA Young Lawyer’s Division
Rate : $$$