Jeffrey A. Heintz is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Munger, Tolles & Olson. His practice is focused on real estate transactional matters, including particular expertise in complex acquisitions, ground lease transactions, retail, office and commercial leasing, finance and development matters. These representations include work for public and private institutions, investors and developers.
Mr. Heintz’s clients have included Berkshire Hathaway, Bloomberg, Caruso Affiliated Holdings, CCA Acquisition Company, County of Los Angeles, Hines Interests, Kornwasser Shopping Center Properties, Legend Pictures, Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority, Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum Commission, Oaktree, One West Bank, San Diego Chargers, Simon Property Group and Southern California Edison.
- Caruso Affiliated Holdings in connection with various retail and office development and leasing matters.
- CCA Acquisition Company and affiliates in connection with the acquisition, development, financing and leasing of shopping center portfolio in Western United States.
- County of Los Angeles in connection with the ground lease development of portfolio of hotel, residential and commercial ground leasehold projects in Marina del Rey, California.
- Berkshire Hathaway, Legend Pictures and One West Bank in connection with office headquarter lease transactions.
- Acquisition and redevelopment of former Las Vegas City Hall project as office headquarters leased facility in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Mr. Heintz has served on the executive committee of the Real Property Section of the Los Angeles County Bar Association; as chair of the Commercial Development Subsection of the LACBA; and as co-chair of the Leasing and Commercial Development Subsection of the LACBA. He has also served as author/editor of California Commercial Leasing Series/Office Leasing and has lectured on numerous continuing education and bar association programs.
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 1985)
- Ohio Northern University (B.S., highest honors, 1982)
Rate : $$$