Jeffrey Alan Hovden is member of Robins Kaplan LLP. Practices in the area of patent litigation, with a focus on generic pharmaceutical patent cases under the Hatch-Waxman Act and within the biotechnology industry.
Has litigated numerous patent infringement and invalidity actions, including many cases involving top-selling worldwide prescription drugs for both generic and name-brand clients.
Routinely advises clients on their intellectual property portfolios and has extensive experience with the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act’s drug-approval provisions and their attendant regulations; provides infringement, validity, and due diligence opinions.
Experienced with copyrights, particularly those involving functional works; counsels biotechnology clients regarding licensing matters.
Provides analysis of current legal issues facing the health and life sciences industry in the Robins Kaplan Trial Attorneys Blog.
- Columbia University School of Law, J.D. (1993)
- University of Minnesota, B.A. (1988)
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Supreme Court
- New York Intellectual Property Law Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- LeGaL, the LGBT Bar Association of New York
- Federal Circuit Bar Association
Rate : $$$$