Mr. Jeffrey Jahns is a partner and is a member of the firm’s Real Estate Practice Group. He maintains an extensive practice in construction, development, government approval and finance of commercial, industrial, and public projects, including ground leases, joint ventures, design-build and design contracts, infrastructure projects, sale-leasebacks, tax increment refinancing, and build to suit.
Mr. Jahns’ clients include numerous REITs, real estate companies, and corporate users of real estate, in a wide variety of product types, from retail facilities and shopping centers, office and apartment properties, to hotels and major industrial facilities. His practice also includes green leasing and alternative investments including conservation/preservation projects, timber and environmental credits.
- J.D., University of Chicago Law School (1971)
- University of Chicago, Richard King Mellon Fellow in the Center for Urban Studies (1969-1971)
- A.B., Villanova University (1968)
- American Bar Association (Forum on the Construction Industry, Real Property Division of the Section of Real Property, Probate and Trust Law – Real Estate Finance Committee-(Real Property Committee of the Section of Taxation)
- Chicago Advisory Board Member, Trust for Public Land
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers
- Member, Lambda Alpha
Rate : $$$