Jeffrey A. Kaye is an attorney in the Corporate Practice Group. Mr. Kaye has extensive experience in structuring and negotiating domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, growth investments and joint ventures. He also advises clients on a wide range of corporate law issues.
His clients range from large public to emerging growth companies in a variety of industries, including aerospace, electronics, health and financial services, as well as private equity funds.
- J.D., University of Pennsylvania, magna cum laude, Moot Court Honors Program, Trial Advocacy Award
- B.A., Yeshiva University, summa cum laude
- Represented Northrop Grumman Space & Mission Systems Corp. in its acquisition of Illgen Simulation Technologies, Inc., an information system analysis and software engineering services company focusing on modeling and simulation development and applications.
- Represented Natel Engineering Company, Inc. in the acquisition of Hytek Microsystems Inc., a manufacturer of microelectronic assemblies.
- Represented the Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Raytel Medical Corporation, in its sale to SHL Telemedicine Ltd., an Israeli corporation.
- Represented Allen Technologies, a leading provider of interactive education and entertainment systems to hospitals, in the sale of equity to Fundamental Capital ATI Investors.
- Represented RAD Technologies, LLC, a company specializing in custom cable assemblies, assembly of complex printed circuit boards and over-molded embedded electronics, in its sale of equity to Chrysalis Ventures II, L.P. and Palisade Private Partnership II, L.P.
- Represented MoonScoop S.A.S., a leading children’s and animation company, in its joint venture with Mike Young Productions, a UK- and US-based independent animation studio.
- Member, State Bar of California
Rate : $$$