As a partner at the law firm of Anderson, Moschetti & Taffany, Mr. Jeffrey Kyle Anderson has over three decades of experience handling all types of personal injury and wrongful death cases and has achieved numerous multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts on behalf of his clients.
Mr. Anderson regularly speaks at continuing legal education programs on personal injury, premises liability, products liability, medical malpractice, workplace injuries and trial practice.
He authored a chapter on products liability law for the two-volume treatise entitled The Plaintiff’s Personal Injury Action in New York, published by the New York State Bar Association in 2008 and updated in 2013.
- All state courts in New York and the United States District Court for the Northern District
- Colgate University, Hamilton NY – Bachelors of Arts degree, Cum Laude 1978
- Albany Law School, Albany NY – Juris Doctor degree 1981
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- Mr. Anderson is annually ranked as one of the top lawyers in New York State by Super Lawyers magazine.
- Mr. Anderson was named to the 2014 edition of The Best lawyers in America for his work in the practice area of Products Liability litigation on behalf of victims of defective products.
Rate : $$$