17th Street Northwest 201Atlanta 30363 GA US
Jeffrey L. Mapen focuses his practice in the areas of business litigation and product liability litigation.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, JD, cum laude (2003)
- University of Florida, BS, Public Relations, cum laude (2000)
Admissions : Georgia
- Represents domestic and international clients in a wide variety of complex business disputes and product liability matters from case inception through trial
- National coordinating counsel for product liability and toxic tort clients in federal and state courts as well as MDLs
- Adjunct professor at the University of Georgia School of Law, Pretrial Civil Litigation course
- State Bar of Georgia
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$
What types of cases Attorney Jeffrey L. Mapen & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Business, International Law, Product Liability. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Jeffrey L. Mapen lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Jeffrey L. Mapen reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Jeffrey L. Mapen lawyer profile listing.