Jeffrey Adams focuses his practice on the representation of real estate developer and investor clients, including private equity funds, public and private REITS, insurance companies and foreign and domestic family offices engaged in joint venture or fund negotiation.
He also has significant experience on property-level acquisition, disposition, financing and development negotiations, including portfolio transactions, involving a broad array of real estate asset classes.
Jeff received his J.D., cum laude, in 2008 from Duke University School of Law, where he was executive editor of the Duke Environmental Law and Policy Forum. He received his B.A. in history from Duke University in 2004.
- Duke University (J.D., 2008)
- Duke University (B.A., 2004)
Bar Admissions : Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association, Real Estate Section
- St. Thomas More Society of Atlanta (Catholic attorneys association), president-elect
- Duke University Atlanta Young Alumni Development Council
Rate : $$$