Jeffrey M. Landau is a partner in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Insurance Practice Group.He regularly represents insurance companies in coverage disputes involving disability, life, long term care and health insurance policies, and related ERISA issues.
Jeff has previously served as a member of both The Florida Bar and Dade County Bar’s Federal Court Committees. He assisted in the development of a Discovery Practices Handbook that is now an Appendix to the Local Rules of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
- University of Miami, J.D.
- Fordham University, Ph.D.
- Columbia University, M.A.
- City College of New York, B.S.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Life, Health and Disability Committee
- Dade County Bar Association
Rate : $$$