Jeffrey M. Stedfast is Chair of the firm’s Norfolk Real Estate Strategies Practice Group. His real estate practice includes acquisitions, sales, lender representation, borrower representation and residential, retail and office development.
- Hampden-Sydney College; B.A., 1983
- University of Virginia School of Law; J.D., 1986
- Represented lender in $80 million office building construction loan/mini perm in Downtown Norfolk, Virginia
- Represented borrower/developer in initial phase of an office park consisting of three office buildings focused on the modeling and simulation industry in Suffolk, Virginia
- Represented borrower/developer of 50 acre mixed use development in Williamsburg, Virginia, consisting of retail, apartment condominium and office components.
Rate : $$$