Jeffrey J. Mann represents small and large businesses in employment and corporate matters, as well as commercial disputes, involving breach of contract, trade secrets, and non-compete clauses. He has experience with all aspects of civil litigation, from inception through serving as first and second chair on a number of bench and jury trials.
He has represented clients in both state and federal courts throughout California on a wide variety of employment matters. He also counsels small businesses on drafting employee handbooks, personnel matters, and other employment issues.
Prior to joining Littler, Jeffrey worked as an associate at a Walnut Creek law firm. He also worked for a small employment law firm during and after law school.
- LL.M. in Taxation, University of San Diego School of Law, 2008
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law, 2007
- B.S., University of California, San Diego, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
Professional & Community Affiliations : Member, Contra Costa County Bar Association
Rate : $$$