Jeffrey McMillen served as the staff director of the House Ways and Means Committee’s Subcommittee on Select Revenue Measures, where he served under Committee Chairman Bill Thomas (R-CA) and Subcommittee Chairman Jim McCrery (R-LA).During his tenure with the Committee, Jeffrey assisted in drafting the Energy Tax Policy Act of 2003, developing the Jobs and Growth Tax Relief and Reconciliation Act of 2003, and crafting the American Competitiveness Act of 2002 and the Community Solutions Act of 2001. Previously, he served on the staff of the Committee’s Subcommittee on Oversight.Before his public service, Jeffrey was the tax counselor for the 3,000-member American Electronics Association.
- Advises on federal tax and pension policy matters.
- Informed a Fortune 100 manufacturer on a variety of domestic and international tax issues, including tax reform.
- Advised private equity firms on tax issues affecting the industry.
- Advised an internationally owned U.S. business on tax issues, including tax reform.
- Counseled a major wind developer on tax and energy issues affecting the company.
- Assisting with international tax and energy regulatory issues.
- Advised a major Fortune 100 commodities business on tax and energy policy.
- Counseled a major Fortune 100 domestic manufacturer on tax reform issues.
Rate : $$$