Jeffrey A. Mowers is a partner in the Fort Lauderdale office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability Practice. He has been practicing in South Florida since 1985 in State and Federal Courts and is an experienced trial attorney.
Mr. Mowers represents insureds, self-insureds, insurers and public entities in a wide variety of litigation matters, including products liability, premises liability, school liability, trucking accidents, professional liability, police liability, directors and officer’s liability and employment law matters. He has extensive experience handling employment discrimination, sexual harassment and civil rights litigation in State and Federal Courts.
He is admitted to practice in Florida State Courts and the following Federal Courts: United States District Court Southern District of Florida, United States District Court Middle District of Florida, and Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
- University of Miami School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1985
- Boston College, Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, 1980
- State Bar Admissions, Florida
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- The Florida Bar (Member, Trial Lawyers Section; City, County & Government Law Section)
- American Bar Association (Member, Torts & Insurance Practice Section)
- Dade County Bar Association
- Dade County Defense Bar Association
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$