Jeffrey Lane’s practice focuses on health care and medical research law. Jeff advises clients on structuring a range of health care and medical research-related transactions, including clinical research site agreements, complex laboratory services and quality agreements, intellectual property license agreements, asset purchase and sale agreements, cooperative research agreements.
He also advises organizations on the unique legal compliance issues that arise as a result of engaging in international health care operations and research affiliations.
In addition to advising clients on health care and medical research transactions, Jeff has experience representing clients on a range of litigation matters, including certificates of need, antitrust, provider reimbursement and tax-exemption appeals.
Jeff is currently Chair of the Advisory Board for the Washington Medical-Legal Partnership and a member of the board of directors of the Washington State Society of Healthcare Attorneys. He is also a Clinical Instructor at the University of Washington Department of Global Health where he teaches a graduate-level course titled Global Health Policy and Advocacy.
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2009
- M.P.H., University of Washington, 2009
- B.A., Boston College, 2005
BAR ADMISSIONS : Washington, 2010
- University of Washington
- Washington Global Health Alliance
- Washington State Society of Healthcare Attorneys
- Washington Medical-Legal Partnership
- Foster Pepper PLLC
- U.S. Senator Patty Murray, Legislative Fellow, 2009
- Center for Law in Science and Global Health, Research Assistant, 2008-2009
- Seattle Children’s Hospital, Research Assistant, 2007-2008
Rate : $$$