Jeffrey S. Robin concentrates his practice in the area of consumer financial services in both federal and state courts. He has experience representing national association banks, state charter banks, and mortgage lenders in creditor’s rights litigation and consumer finance protection scheme claims.
Jeffrey has also served as counsel to institutional creditors in a broad range of banking law litigation matters. This work includes Uniform Commercial Code claims, securitization and pooling agreement issues, and commercial litigation concerns that are unique to the banking industry.
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2005
- B.B.A., University of Texas at Austin, Finance, 2002
Bar Admissions : Florida; Texas
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
Rate : $$$