Jeffrey S. Bosley is a seasoned labor and employment attorney with over 20 years of experience working with clients to provide practical advice concerning labor and employment issues, including compliance with wage and hour and leave obligations, workforce restructuring, operational changes, and collective bargaining.
Jeff has negotiated numerous labor agreements, including first collective bargaining agreements, project labor agreements, and neutrality agreements. He represents a broad range of clients in the distribution, manufacturing, retail, health care, energy, food and beverage, hospitality, aerospace, and technology industries, routinely arguing before state and federal agencies, including the National Labor Relations Board.
Jeff also regularly conducts training and counsels clients concerning employment policies, negotiates executive employment agreements, supports corporate transactions, and has litigated employment law disputes before state and federal trial and appellate courts and arbitrators. A frequent speaker on labor matters, Jeff has also written extensively on the impacts of social media and technology in the workplace.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Fellow, American Bar Foundation
- Pro Bono Employment Counsel, GRID Alternatives, Oakland, Calif., 2009-present
- Author, NLRA Notes, California Labor and Employment Law Journal, 2008-Present
- Contributing Editor, Developing Labor Law, 2004-present
- Labor and Employment Law Section, American Bar Association
- Advisory Board, Villanova Sports & Entertainment Law Journal, 2007-2012
- Chair, Cornell University School of Industrial and Labor Relations, Northern California Alumni Association Chapter, 1995-2006
- J.D., Villanova University, 1993
- B.S., Industrial and Labor Relations, Cornell University, 1988
Rate : $$$$