Mr. Jeffrey S. Greenberg focuses on the representation of financial institution and other lender clients in financings, restructurings and enforcement matters. Clients value his pragmatic, efficient approach to attend to their needs and challenges.
In the course of his workout practice, Mr. Greenberg has experience in all aspects of bankruptcy, including reorganizations, liquidations, debtor-in-possession financings, stay relief, cash collateral matters, asset sales and dischargeability litigation.
He also regularly “first-chairs” matters for financial institutions, corporations and individuals in other federal and state courts, including lender liability actions and breach of contract cases.
Industries in which Mr. Greenberg has significant experience include health care, transportation, retail, government contracting and technology.
- University of Maryland School of Law, J.D., 2008, cum laude
- University of Maryland, B.S., 2003
Professional Background :
- Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Clayton Greene, Jr., Court of Appeals of Maryland
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Turnaround Management Association
Rate : $$$