Jeffrey Levin’s practice includes federal, state and local taxation; estate planning, trusts and estates administration; charitable giving; and succession planning for closely held businesses. His practice concentrates on income, estate and gift tax planning for US and non-US clients and the use of domestic and foreign trusts.
As part of overall and multigenerational estate planning, Jeffrey advises closely held family businesses, and family limited partnerships on their tax and related business matters. In addition, he advises on fiduciary income and estate tax planning, compliance and administration. He also advises US and non-US clients on tax consequences of ownership of US real property.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- In 2009 Jeffrey was admitted as a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, an international organization for estate practitioners.
- He is a member of the New York State Bar Association’s Tax, and Trusts and Estates Law Sections.
- He is also a member of the American Bar Association’s Tax, and Real Property, Trust and Estate Sections.
- Jeffrey is also a member of the New York City Tax Club.
- New York University, LL.M., Taxation, 1982
- Northwestern University, J.D./M.B.A., 1979
- Lafayette College, A.B., magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 1975
Rate : $$$