Jeffrey S Romanick is a skilled trial lawyer who has developed, adopted and refined trial techniques that provide clients with representation of the highest quality.
Handling a broad range of jury and non-jury trials, including complex business disputes, non-compete litigation, injunction hearings, eviction proceedings and serious criminal matters, Jeffrey has the experience to know what it takes to prepare for and win a case.
He also brings strong litigation knowledge and trial skills with him to the transactional aspect of his practice. His contract drafting and business advice is provided with the authority and knowledge of what actually happens inside a courtroom.
- 1989 – B.A. Political Science with minor in Economics from State University of New York at Binghamton
- 1992 – J.D. cum laude from The American University’s Washington College of Law
- 1992 – Commonwealth of Virginia and U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit
- 1993 – State of Maryland, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, U.S. District Court of Maryland, and U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.
- 1996 – U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
Rate : $$$$