Jeffrey A. Seidle focuses his practice on representing employers in all areas of employment and labor law, including matters involving: The National Labor Relations Act, The Affordable Care Act, The Family and Medical Leave Act
His practice focuses primarily on litigation in federal and state courts and administrative proceedings before the National Labor Relations Board and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
While in law school, Jeffrey worked as a research assistant for Hon. David Torrey at the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation in Pennsylvania. He was the lead executive editor for the Journal of Law and Commerce.
Prior to attending law school, he worked in the law department for a large transportation company with a focus on the investigation and settlement of employee injury claims.
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh, 2013
- B.S., University of Pittsburgh, 2006
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
Rate : $$$