Jeffrey A. Slavin’s transactions practice reflects his comprehensive approach to serving clients’ needs. He has advised private companies, private equity funds and investors on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, minority and cross-border investments, financings and spin-off transactions.
Jeffrey has also drafted a wide range of commercial agreements and corporate governance documents, including limited liability operating agreements, employment agreements, resolutions, and other corporate documents for family business and private companies.
- Participated in the corporate reorganization of one of the largest privately held retail franchises in the world.
- Drafted and negotiated asset and stock purchase agreements, assignment and assumption agreements, merger agreements, stockholder agreements and note purchase agreements.
- Advises issuers in connection with private placements of securities. Drafted and negotiated private placement memorandums, subscription agreements, prospectuses and related blue-sky documents.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- J.D., Villanova University School of Law, 2011; Sports and Entertainment Law Journal, Business Editor; Jewish Law Student Society
- B.A., Franklin & Marshall College, 2007
Admissions : New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania.
Rate : $$$$